Job description: We are a disruptor in the manufacturing industry looking to tackle inefficiencies in conventional manufacturing. High costs and slow build speeds are preventing powder-based aluminum technologies from scaling to production despite their rise in usage for light-weight vehicles. Our novel method provides the on-demand flexibility of additive manufacturing with the unit cost of casting. This will transform the aluminum-reliant industries by offering a step change in manufacturing and design efficiencies.
What You Will Be Doing
As a senior developer on our team you will be designed and building software suites for customers and clients alike. This will include projects ranging from 3D slicers to embedded linux systems that will run end-to-end workflows for a novel manufacturing process
– Write code that has to be deployed on user desktop applications
– Take products and features from requirements definition to proof-of-concept
– Drive development of the backend and frontend applications
– Work with external UX designers and developers to implement a UI and 3D visualization controls
What You Need for this Position
– BS or MS in related field
– 4+ years of full-stack development experience
– Strong Python or C++ experience
– Desktop application development
– Familiarity with embedded software systems
NICE TO HAVE:
– Manufacturing industry experience
– Additive Manufacturing
– 3D CAD tools
– Motion planning/control
– Industrial Inspection
What’s In It for You
– Competitive Salary DOE
– Comprehensive Benefits Package
– 401k with match
– Generous PTO
So, if you are a Senior Python/C++ Developer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply
Expected salary: $120000 – 150000 per year
Location: Medford, MA
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 22:53:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!