Company: Motion Recruitment
Job description: My client is a venture-backed organization currently in hyper-growth mode. While they are headquartered in New York City, all of our US based positions are available 100% remote. The firm was founded to solve the massive-scale cybersecurity challenges that the founders saws daily while working for leading global banks and technology organizations.
The client is looking for a passionate back-end developer who is passionate about building highly scalable products that customers love. You would be building technology solutions for the Cybersecurity domain. You will drive the development of features from proposals to polished end results and earn experience in working with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Knowledge in Python, with the ability to build efficient REST API using Django REST Framework
- Knowledge of different message brokers like Rabbitmq, Kafka, Redis, etc.
- Experience with different RDBMS and NoSQL databases like MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Knowledge of container technologies like Docker, k8s, etc.
- Good hands-on experience in working on a scalable AWS environment
- Strong proficiency in data structure and algorithms
- Competitive Base salary up to $150k
- Full-time role
- Office in Manhattan, but open to full remote work
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Generous PTO
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Expected salary: $120000 – 150000 per year
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 00:23:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!