Company: Stellent IT LLC
Job description: Senior Python Developer
Mode of Interview: Phone + Skype
- Design and develop services and applications using microservice design patterns.
- Deployment and productionisation of machine learning model applications and microservices.
- Lead the team in various aspects around stability, application delivery, and availability .
- Contribute to the growth of the team and continuous learning.
- Maintain a strong security awareness through frequent assessments and software architecture design processes.
- Influence technology selection, software architecture design, security practices and implementation.
- Demonstrate strong abilities to manage time, details, and deadlines.
- Be ready, willing, and able to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong desire to run to trouble.
- Proficiency in shell scripting and python 3+ using both functional and object oriented design patterns to produce highly testable, modular, code.
- Fundamental understanding of the inner workings of asynchronous processing, multi-threading, and multi-processing.
- Ability to integrate microservices using message brokers such as RabbitMQ, Kafka, or SQS.
- Competency in writing highly testable code which facilitates quality assurance, idempotency, and regression .
- Comfortable knowledge and experience with git, docker, web servers, and database(s).
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to discuss projects with colleagues who have little technical knowledge of digital production techniques and tools.
OUR TECH STACK
Job date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 22:50:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!