Job description: Our client, one of the largest furniture e-commerce organizations in the US, is searching for a Senior Python Developer to remotely support their team from their Boston headquarters.
***This is a 1+ Year contract with opportunity for extension/conversion!***
***This is a 100% Remote opportunity, applicants must be US residents.
As a Senior Python Developer, you will be assisting the team in the development of a new financial platform for the organization which will support both the B2C and B2B sites as well as the global logistics network. All transactions must pass through this platform in order to be validated, analyzed, and reported on to optimize visibility into financial information.
- Developing and implementing Python API’s and Web Applications with decoupled codebase, deployment, and data stores utilizing cloud-based technologies
- Proposing and prioritizing initiatives to optimize production of the team and Agile practices
- Partnering with product managers & stakeholders to gather requirements and build a highly scalable distributed system
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS/IT preferred or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years minimum developing Python API’s and Web Applications
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 04:43:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!