Job description: Senior Python Developer – Client Sponsors – 1449 – Covid Remote
Location: Covid remote then onsite in San Diego, CA once the client decides to go back in office
Relocation offered: Yes
Position Type: Full-time with benefits – w2 only!
Salary Range: $110K-$130K
Visa candidates accepted – client does sponsor
- Be a role model for colleagues.
- Follow and understand a defined software development process
- Perform code reviews.
- Write new software and maintain the existing one for industrial robots.
- Testing optical devices.
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development and/ or instrumentation.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills; clear communication with diverse teams.
- Experience in a collaborative software development environment; Git, pull requests, peer-reviews, best practices.
- Understanding of algorithms complexity
Nice to have:
- Experience of software development in C/C++ / Objective-C / MATLAB is also helpful, and exposure to large quantity data analysis and manipulation is also beneficial.
- A background in image processing or machine vision would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with development of software for automated equipment and low-level device control are a plus.
Expected salary: $110000 – 130000 per year
Location: San Diego, CA
Job date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 06:35:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!