Company: Bank of America
Job description: Job Description:
Enterprise Finance Technology (FT) at Bank of America
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Who We Look For:
Bank of America’s associates are innovators and problem-solvers. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment. The Global WindDown(GWD) Technology team within Finance Technology consists of extremely talented engineers, working with the Global Liquidity Management group to improve forecasting processes through technology, delivering a set of capabilities that will drive greater consistency, automation, transparency, efficiency and control.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated software engineer with technology experience and knowledge in Python stack, to help further develop our forecasting & analytics platform.
The GWD team keeps adopting new software and libraries across the tech stacks – and particularly focuses on driving innovative solutions by building proof-of-concepts leveraging new software and frameworks – every team member has both BAU as well PoC goals – which provides uniform opportunities for every one with time and space to grow in their roles.
Enterprise Finance Technology’s GWD Technology team is working on and implementing innovative tech based solutions to improve forecasting processes and support operational excellence. This role will be responsible for working closely with the technical leads and Product Owners to transform and deliver new analytics and reporting functionalities in the GWD platform. This right candidate will be responsible for hands-on application development to support the current and target process along with leading transformational centric activities around design assessment, multi-component integration, etc.
Required Skills and Experience we are Looking For:
- Significant experience in Python development experience is a must
- Strong SQL programming & integration experience preferably with databases such as Microsoft SQL
- Strong coding, debugging and analytical skills
- Experience in integration of data, analytics, visualization and reporting in large scale enterprise application implementation
- Creative individual with a track record of working on and implementing innovative tech based solutions
- Excellent communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience we are Looking For:
- Experience in Quartz (Internal bank platform) would be preferred
- Hands-on Experience working with data analysis and manipulation libraries viz. Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience working within the AI/ML algorithms
- Degree from outstanding university
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or any quantitative discipline
- Experience working with agile methodologies and SDLC processes would be preferred
Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: 40
Job date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 01:26:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!