Company: Resource Logistics
Job description: Job Description
- Around 6-10 years software development experience, with architecture, design and coding experience.
- Must have active current experience with Python, Oracle / SQL Server.
- AWS, Power BI or Tableau experience is also expected, but decent hands-on with self-learning capability is accepted.
- Flair for data, schema, data model, how to bring efficiency in project lifecycle
- Understanding of automated QA needs related to Data Processing
- Experience in Cloud providers like AWS preferable
- Strong object-oriented design and analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and client management skills
- Production deployment with architecting and solutioning experience
- Certification in Python and AWS Development
- Build distributed, scalable, and reliable data pipelines that ingest and process data at scale and in real-time using Python.
- Collaborate with other teams to design and develop and deploy data tools that support both operations and product use cases.
- Perform offline analysis of various data sets using open source components client ecosystem.
- Evaluate and advise on technical aspects of open work requests in the product backlog with the Technology lead.
- Own product features from the development phase through to production deployment.
- Evaluate data evaluation/analytics technologies and prototype solutions to improve our data processing architecture.
- Experience in Agile Iterative model, Waterfall.
- Preference for Agile SCRUM environment.
- Experience in AWS infrastructure set-up and maintenance.
- Skill Description: Python, AWS, RDBMS, SQL, BI (Power BI/Tableau).
Additional Job Details:
- Programming language: Python(Pandas, Numpy, heterogeneous file handling modules, data structures, boto3).
- Cloud – AWS (S3, ECS, ECR, Fargate, ETL related services).
- Batch processing: Python ETL or Batch processing SQL – Oracle / SQL Server BI.
- Power BI / Tableau Code/Build/Deployment.
- Nice to Have: Experience in Insurance, Actuarial or Financial industry.
Expected salary: $73.04 per hour
Location: Newark, NJ
Job date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 22:46:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!