Company: Surf Wave Tech
Job description: We are currently seeking an experienced Software Developer to foster and grow company’s various software solutions and infrastructure. The ideal candidates should be well-versed in customer facing software, with a hunger to learn in technology spaces which they have not been exposed to, as well open to evolve our technology stack to address market changes. The Company is looking for a proactive, organized self-starter who can dig in and think big.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain existing internal build and test software.
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining multiple software products for both internal processes and customer solutions.
- Working with a small cross-functional team of dedicated technologists, promoting best practices via mentoring and code review
- Identify programming talent and administer technical interviews
- Creating highly interactive graphical user interfaces (GUI).
- Delivery of regular code check-ins pursuant of development goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university in engineering, engineering science, computer science, computer engineering or similar program
- Minimum 3 years of intensive Python coding experiences.
- Familiar with interfacing to hardware over ethernet and serial.
- Experience with widget/GUI toolkits (e.g. QT, Kivy, Tkinter, etc.)
- Deep knowledge in software testing methodology and the system development life cycle
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, along with the knowledge of how best to schedule software delivery across a variety of priorities
- Attention to detail on delivery of production-grade software including testing, DevOps, monitoring, performance measurement, and incident management
- Significant experience working with server-side and front-end technologies and leveraging common design patterns (e.g. MVC) for coding such systems.
- Ability to work cooperatively in team environment and coordinate code submissions using version control.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
In addition to competitive compensation, The Company offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
· Life insurance
· 401k plan with company contribution
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Flemington, NJ
Job date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 01:24:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!