Job description: Description We are looking for a python web application developer to build our new mobile first application to help our customer improve their financial health. Work with an agile team in a start-up environment to bring our vision to the market. This is a green field project. Bring your experience in using proven and current technologies to help us get this to market within a year.
- Collaborate with product and business teams to define our product, balancing features with time to market.
- Design and implement a microservice based application using python, Django, Flask and related frameworks, in AWS or Azure
- Create a scalable, testable, documented application so that we can grow the product over time.
- Keep up with technology changes in our space and leverage them when appropriate
- Work independently to delivery software on time
- Document all aspect of your work
- Train, mentor and collaborate with other team members to ensure our teams maintain high standards
- Learn our business and help to align technology innovation with our customer needs
- Participate in product design, offer new ideas and understand that not every idea will be adopted
- Communicate professionally with other business units and customers as needed for demos and support of our products
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Software Engineering; or equivalent work experience required
- 8+ years of software development experience, of which
- 5+ years of experience in building and deploying web applications using the python ecosystem like Django, Flask
- Experience in building applications in the cloud, AWS or Azure, using containers like Docker
- Experience building and consuming APIs to interact with front end SPA and other applications using REST orGraphQL
- Experience in working in an agile environment to quickly iterate and deliver features to users
Additional Skills we like:
- Experience in building financial applications
- Experience in working with data using machine learning tools and data analysis tools like pandas, Scikit, TensorFlow
- Experience with database technologies beyond relational, like MongoDB
- Experience with React, particularly React Native
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 01:40:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!