Company: MAD MOBILE, INC.
Job description: Mad Mobile is building the next generation digital and mobile experiences for restaurants and retail. We build platforms that modernize and reimagine how businesses meet their customers where they want by enabling seamless checkout and buying experiences for the biggest brands in their respective industries. We are looking for someone who is excited about the opportunities that arise from connecting isolated systems to provide incredible experiences for anyone using the products on our platform.
About the Role
As a Senior Sales Operations Manager, you will provide administrative and operational support across the Sales and Marketing organizations. This role is responsible for improving and enhancing the operational efficiencies of Mad Mobile and ensuring the continued excellence across each org. You will report directly to senior leadership and will own the entire Sales and Marketing stack. Having familiarity with Salesloft, Drift, and Zoominfo are a huge plus. You will support our growing Sales teams across both the restaurant and retail verticals as well as within the SMB, Mid-market, and enterprise segments. You will be closely aligned with the Marketing team and support their efforts as they continue to drive world class branding and lead generation.
- Support our growing SDR and AE teams with best-in-class tools and program management
- Become an instrumental resource for Sales’ leadership as well as the executive team and board
- Optimize the current stack while managing renewals and vetting new tools and offerings
- Build and maintain a Sales library of essential and relevant reports and dashboards
- Maintain close alignment between Sales and Marketing
- Work closely with the SFDC team and support ticket requests from each S&M team
- Cross departmental relationship management with Customer Success, Operations, Product, and Engineering
- 5+ yeas of relevant Sales or Marketing operations experience
- A metrics driven approach to reporting
- Strong proficiency in business applications like Google and Microsoft
- Ability to manage and interpret data across various tools and convey those findings to key stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with a CRM (Salesforce Preferred)
- A demonstrated commitment to teamwork
- Strong understanding of sales process in both short and long sales cycles
- Ability to communicate concepts to non-technical end users
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to thrive in a face paced, ever changing environment
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Tampa, FL
Job date: Sat, 04 Dec 2021 04:31:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!