Job description: Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
We are seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer to join a newly formed Center of Excellence focused on Abbott Complaints Management Systems. Be part of a dynamic environment, delivering high value quality critical solutions to multiple Abbott divisions globally.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Core Job Responsibilities
- Owning and delivering complex cloud-based solutions using Salesforce technologies.
- Design, development, unit testing, and implementation support.
- Review/approval of customizations, extensions, configurations, and integrations.
- Collaborate with developers and architects to realize the full capability of the SFDC Platform.
Key Success Factors
- Technical expert with hands on experience in implementing complex Salesforce based solutions.
- Familiar with software quality assurance processes, design/implementation best practices.
- Team player, strong in collaboration and delivers to commitments.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, graduate degree preferred (or equivalent qualification).
- Understanding of the Force.com Platform, as well as the Salesforce product suite
- Hands on experience of programming logic and constructs, specifically in Salesforce, Force.com, Apex Code, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, SOQL, SOSL, triggers and their use in software development
- Experience with Salesforce configuration, including Workflows, Validation Rules, Process Builders, Lightning Flows, and security controls
- Experience with integrations using any standard middleware technology (TIBCO, Salesforce-to-Salesforce, MuleSoft, Informatica etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce Classic and Lightning implementations
- Knowledge of Validated software quality assurance process and methodologies.
- Salesforce certification of Platform Developer I and II and/or Platform App Builder, Administrator certification.
- Experience with Complaints Handling and other Quality systems is preferable.
- Prior experience with TrackWise Digital from Sparta/Honeywell
- Experience with implementing robust managed package software on Force.com
- Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using Waterfall software development methodology
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
JOB FAMILY: IT Services & Solutions Delivery
DIVISION: GIS Global Information Services
LOCATION: United States
Waukegan : J46
WORK SHIFT: Standard
TRAVEL: Not specified
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE: Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link – English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link – Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf
Location: Waukegan, IL
Job date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 23:52:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!