Job description: Job Description
Genuent is hiring a Senior Salesforce Engineer for our direct client located in The Woodlands, TX. This is a FULL-TIME, DIRECT HIRE position. Qualified candidates should send an updated, Word version of their resume to Cara Mason at CMason@Genuent.com.
Senior Salesforce Engineer
Direct Hire Opportunity
The Woodlands, TX 77380 – Remote Option
Job Description Summary: We are seeking an experienced and certified Sr. Salesforce Engineer to work with our team delivering new, scalable solutions. This role will be building the future of the clients front and back office solutions, enabling customers and customer service agents across all customer channels and processes, from acquisition to billing and through to customer care, support, and retention.
Our culture thrives on ingenuity and collaboration, where passion and trust are felt throughout its team members. Come join this team of all-star problem solvers as we work to deliver clean energy solutions for a brighter tomorrow!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assume the role of in-house platform expert, assessing what is possible out of the box and propose alternative solutions to minimize customizations.
- Ensure that Salesforce application design best practices are followed.
- Lead in aligning SFDC technologies with both prospect business goals and technical requirements.
- Lead and mentor the development team in applying best practices and utilizing platform capabilities.
- Conduct application code reviews for correctness and quality as necessary.
- Provide oversight and guidance in the implementation of solutions.
- Work with stakeholders and product owners to gather and analyze business requirements and work out use cases to drive business outcomes.
- Assess the existing Salesforce instance and recommend ways to improve adoption.
- Lead workshops such as, but not limited to, Refinements and Design Sessions.
- Contribute to all technical aspects of development and integrations on and with the Salesforce platform (developing, configuring, unit testing, bug fixing, release management, etc.).
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, Visual Force pages, page layouts, triggers, controllers, reports, custom workflows and approval processes within and extending to/from the platform.
- Perform any necessary data validation and write/execute queries.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of Sales, Marketing, and Service Cloud.
- Experience with Energy & Utilities Cloud
- Experience in product modelling and expanding catalogues.
- Experience in applying and furthering the customer model.
- Experience in developing customized solutions on the Salesforce platform (Apex, Flows, LwC, etc).
- Experience in leveraging Vlocity technologies (i.e. Industry Console, Card Framework, Omniscript, Data Raptor and Integration Procedures).
- Experience in Web Technologies (a plus)
- Functional knowledge of sales, marketing, and customer support/service business processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce development
- 1 year of experience with Salesforce Lightning platform.
- Experience in technical leadership role.
- Salesforce Service and Sales Cloud Certified
- Excellent analytical, organization and time management skills, with the ability to maintain a strict level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies, especially Scrum
- Experience with change management best practices
- Ability to drill down into the details of a delivery request without losing sight of the big picture.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and demonstrate a vested interest in team goals and objectives
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships
- Self-motivated with the desire to consistently improve performance and gain further knowledge
- Ability to meet deadlines, learn quickly and demonstrate effective problem solving and follow-up skills
- Vlocity Platform Consultant Certified
- Vlocity CPQ Developer Certified
- Experience with Salesforce Cloud Voice
- Experience with Salesforce.com API tools (e.g. Data Loader) for data migration activities.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Git, GitHub, ADO, etc. to manage development and auto deployments.
- Experience working with offshore delivery partners
- Knowledge of the energy industry and retail electric provider business operations with an emphasis on customer operations.
- Experience in the customer operations functions of retail power (i.e. customer communication, IVR, MyAccount portals, digital apps), in the US de-regulated energy markets.
Expected salary: $130000 – 150000 per year
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Job date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 01:40:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!