Job description: Job Description
Job Profile Summary
Senior Software Engineer / Python (Developer)
The Senior Software Engineer / Python (Developer) is responsible for Experience designing and building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers and maintained across several major/minor releases.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Experience designing and building complex software systems that have been
successfully delivered to customers and maintained across several
– Knowledge and implementer of professional software engineering
practices & best practices for the full software development life
cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control
management, build processes, test automation, and operations.
– Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and
management to collect requirements, describe software product
features, and technical designs.
– Troubleshoot problems of a complex nature. Qualifications
- Experience with distributed systems built with web services
and REST architectures.
– Proficiency with Python, test automation tools
– Proficiency with RDBMS such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server.
– Experience with processing and manipulation of XML and JSON
– Experience with working on Linux/Unix environments.
– Experience with agile development methodologies such as SCRUM or XP
– Knowledge of open source tools and frameworks
– Experience with AWS is a plus
– Experience with search engines such as Solr is a plus
– Experience with Java is a plus
– Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins is a plus Education
Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the “Apply ” option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and note the job identification number in the subject line.
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Job date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 04:05:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!