Job description: To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
Senior Technical Consultant- Salesforce
Salesforce Industries’ goal is to deliver rapid, value-driven customer solutions for complex business problems. Our Senior Technical Consultants are key players in this objective, as they can leverage Industry Cloud functionality to deliver customer requirements quickly with minimal customization. You’ll be responsible for turning our Solution Architects and Technical Architects program design into a configured solution that meets the customers’ needs.
Our customers expect easy-to-use applications that drive down agent handling times, enhance the user experience, and integrate seamlessly with their other systems and tools. And that’s where you come in! You’ll help us bring the wow factor to our customer deployments – enhancing the Industry Cloud product to deliver user-friendly, innovative web and mobile apps that are tailored and branded for the specific customer.
Salesforce Industries is growing significantly and looking to expand its Customer Success team by hiring talented and enthusiastic Developers and Full Stack Engineers.
Working predominantly in Agile scrum teams, you’ll be building out complex business processes using Industry Cloud technology and the toolkit of the Force.com platform.
You’ll be involved in all phases of the project lifecycle – from low-level design and development through to deployment and post-production support.
You will be working closely with the customer to optimize and customize workflows and user experience.
And you’ll be working with our Product and Engineering teams to help them drive innovation into future releases of Industry Cloud products.
As a senior member of the America’s Development Center, you’ll be responsible for coaching and mentoring junior developers.
– You’ll have a solid Full-Stack Engineer background, including Salesforce Development (Apex, LWC, etc.)
– 5 years of hands-on Salesforce Consulting and Developer experience
– 2 years leading development teams with a specific emphasis on training and coaching junior developers
– You’ll have experience working in an Agile software development environment and able to teach and coach Agile to junior developers
– Experience with software development projects and domain knowledge for Insurance, Health Insurance, Telecommunications, or Energy sectors
– You’ll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
– You’ll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as delivering a technical presentation or demo
– This position will be located in the South Eastern Region of the United States. This position does not include relocation and may require candidates to move to Raleigh / Durham, NC, at their own cost in the future.
– Java, SOAP APIs, REST (JSON, XML)
– Apex, LWC, Visualforce
– Data modeling
– Process modeling tools
– Salesforce (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning)- Salesforce Platform Developer 1
– Vlocity (Salesforce Industries) OmniStudio Certification
– Experience with the Vlocity (Salesforce Industries) suite of products
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $83,700. You may also be entitled to receive 10% target bonus and benefits.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. and do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. and will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with or .
Salesforce welcomes all.
As a federal contractor, Salesforce is required to verify that all US-based employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.
Expected salary: $83700 per year
Location: South Dakota
Job date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 07:33:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!