Job description: About Conduent
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
You’ll have an opportunity to work on innovative technology while being surrounded by a culture that recognizes each person’s contributions. Each day you’ll feel challenged and know you are making a difference. At Conduent, we believe everything touches everything -and to that end we value our work and each other in the process, making it an award winning place to work. In 2021, we won Best Places to Work, Best Global Culture and Best HR Team.
You have an opportunity to personally and professionally thrive, make a difference, and be part of a culture where individuality and participation is valued.
We need someone who can:
- Work with SFDC Sales Cloud or Force.com in application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com
- Lead or manage a work stream on enterprise implementations
- Act as both a functional and technical architect for Salesforce deployments
- Debug and resolve custom components including integration components for SFDC, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex call out, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders and ETL Tools
- Act as end-to-end implementation consultant for clients, navigating them through implementations leveraging design thinking and agile techniques
- Provide sales support as needed including acting as a subject matter expert and potentially configuring system for client demos with quick turnaround time
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including product center of excellence team, product development team
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or relevant field experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in C#/ASP.net application development in windows environment
- Minimum 3 years of related experience in Salesforce
- Strong technical foundation with advanced structured programming in APEX, Force.com
- Experience with service cloud and communities
- Good knowledge and experience with SQL server and SQL coding
- Experience in designing framework
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Experience in Angular or MVC or WCF is a plus
- Experience in working project related to pharmaceuticals
- Experience in SQL Server 2016 or higher (SSIS and SSRS) is a plus
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: . You may also .
At Conduent we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. For US applicants while we DO NOT require vaccination for most of our jobs, we DO require that you provide us with your vaccination status, where legally permissible. Providing this information is a requirement of your employment at Conduent.
Job date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 04:33:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!