Company: Boston Scientific
Job description: Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
Team role responsible for ensuring technical delivery of established solutions. The SFDC Developer estimates will work with Tech lead to prioritized requirements, identifies and shares recommended solution approach and coordinates execution within the team using agile development methods. For established solutions a SFDC Developer ensures continued product buildout as well as ensures timely resolution of bugs and issues elevated by the business operations teams.
Job responsibilities include:
- Helps with development activity and support solution design of business requirements and works with software engineers to prioritize business requirements
- Supports formal validation with scrum-team and business testers
- Provides support on issues during Sprint and validation cycles
- Help Tech Lead in backlog grooming sessions along with Product Owner
- Provides support to scrum-master on Sprint Planning.
- Works with external groups including integration and deployment teams on technical issues; data mapping and solution delivery
- Attends all scrum events as required or needed
- Ensure code meeting BSC quality standards and best practices
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years’ min. experience as a Business or Systems Analyst.
- 1+ years of analysis experience in large global implementations of Salesforce.com.
- Experience with Sales and Service Cloud capabilities to include Case Management and Knowledge Management.
- Proficient with Lightning Experience and Lightning Design Systems
- Strong functional proficiency in Salesforce administrative tasks including, and not limited to: profiles, roles, security, workflows, validation rules, triggers approvals, advanced formulas, custom objects, reports, and dashboards.
- Experience with Salesforce reporting functions including dashboard & report design.
- Experience partnering with Services and Sales business functions.
- Experience with integration, including SAP ECC and Sales Reporting through common middleware technologies such as WebSphere and Informatica.
- Strong and effective written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to collaborate with team members.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Jira and other Atlassian tools for agile lifecycle management. Additionally, familiar with quality assurance and documentation practices within software development.
- Salesforce.com Administrator 201 and Platform App Developer I Certification preferred.
- Experience creating and executing unit, integration and user acceptance test plans is preferred.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies & sprint/scrum processes.
- Experience with Marketing and Communities Cloud capabilities preferred.
Requisition ID: 516098
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Please be advised that certain US based positions, including without limitation field sales and service positions that call on hospitals and/or health care centers, require acceptable proof of COVID-19 vaccination status. Candidates will be notified during the interview and selection process if the role(s) for which they have applied require proof of vaccination as a condition of employment. Boston Scientific continues to evaluate its policies and protocols regarding the COVID-19 vaccine and will comply with all applicable state and federal law and healthcare credentialing requirements. As employees of the Company, you will be expected to meet the ongoing requirements for your roles, including any new requirements, should the Company’s policies or protocols change with regard to COVID-19 vaccination.
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Job date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 23:41:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!