Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for maintaining and developing Social Engineering scripts, API-driven automation. Your primary focus will be the development of scheduled campaigns, real world clicker results processing and other connectivity and data related solutions. You will also be responsible for integrating with 3rd party vendor solutions via plugins and API extensions therefore, a good understanding of back-end integration technologies is helpful.
- Writing reusable, testable, maintainable and efficient code
- Design and implementation of large enterprise scalable solutions.
- Integration with 3rd party vendor applications.
- Secure coding practices such as input validation.
- Integration of data storage solutions (Shared NAS and cloud storage (AWS S3))
Skills And Qualifications
- Knowledge of at least one Python web framework (Django)
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages Jinja 2 for use in Ansible.
- Understanding of audit and security compliance.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git
About Us: JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Full vaccination is a requirement for this role for new hires joining JPMorgan Chase. Additional requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool and may include mask wearing and social distancing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Note: The requirement to be fully vaccinated to be hired for this role does not apply to roles with a work location in Arkansas, Florida, Iowa, Montana, and Tennessee. For applicants to these roles, JPMorgan Chase will consider all qualified applicants regardless of vaccination status, due to state and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team: Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Location: Columbus, OH
Job date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 03:30:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!