Company: Champaign County, Illinois
Job description: 1776 E. Washington Street (Brookens Building)
- Date Available:
As soon as possible.
- Closing Date:
Open until filled.
- Work with staff, interns, partner agencies, and clients to define technical requirements and implement software solutions.
- Develop, deploy, and maintain data-driven web sites, tools, and applications.
- Write code that adheres to coding standards and best practices.
- Create and maintain tests to ensure application functionality.
- Write documentation, train users, and provide technical support.
- Manage, clean, and integrate data with applications.
- A four-year degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work independently to solve technical problems.
- Familiarity with frameworks such as Express, Django, and WordPress
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of version control systems like Git
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., (37.5 hours per week) Flexibility is necessary to meet the needs of the program.
Location: 1776 E. Washington Street, Urbana, IL 61802
Pay Grade: 6
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Starting Wage: $26.82 – $33.52 (DOQ)
Competitive benefits, health insurance, dental insurance, retirement, high-quality programming, and great
Location: Urbana, IL
Job date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 05:47:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!