Company: HCL Technologies
Job description: Designation
No. of Positions
Microsoft Dynamics (APPS)-MsD-General-Technical-Solution Architect
Expected Date of Closure
Business Line FT
Job Description (Posting).
Solution Architect – Customer Service Lead / Partner Lead – Overall 15 + years of experience, 10 + years of SFDC experience.
Do you want to help one of the most respected companies in the world reinvent its approach to Partner Lead/ Customer Service Technology Lead, Are you a strategic thinker with a strong background in solution architecture? we are recruiting a team of motivated technology professionals to transform how we manage and leverage technology solutions to enable our customer service and support strategies. It is a unique opportunity to join a diverse and global team with centers of excellence in EST time zone
The Partner Lead/ Customer Service Solution Architect role will be responsible for the conceptual and logical solution architecture of the Customer Service and Support technology ecosystem. The Customer Service Solution Architect will collaborate with key stakeholders to define the technology architecture roadmap and support the selection and implementation of technologies, including tooling, integration patterns and data interoperability to allow to seamlessly operate world class customer service and support.
About the Role
In this opportunity as a Partner Lead /Customer Service Solution Architect, you will:
- Solve business and technology challenges related to improving customer and employee experience
- Contribute to a program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies including the Salesforce Platform
- Recommend new or different technologies that will not only meet project requirements, but also align to business objectives, roadmaps, and strategic solutions, as well as to architecture principles and standards
- Deliver: Clear architecture documents, including architecture patterns, decisions, and rationale for those decisions.
- Mentor: Act as counselor to business counterparts, customers, and management on requirements and capabilities pertinent to Customer Service Technology
- Lead: Business facing skills with the ability to collaborate to solve needs and manage scope in a positive way, Critical to manage offshore team of Developers, Testers and Admins.
- Be a Team Player: Working in a collaborative team-oriented environment, you will share information, value diverse ideas, partner with cross functional and remote teams
- Be an Agile Person: with strong sense of urgency and a desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, you will deliver solutions against strict timelines
- Be Innovative: you are empowered to try new approaches and learn new technologies. Have a desire to learn and embrace new and emerging technology.
- Be an Effective Communicator: Present and communicate the solution architecture to various stakeholders, both technical and business, and be able to explain how the solution design will meet business needs
You’re a fit for the role of Customer Service Technology Solution Architect if you:
- Hands-on experience with customer service technologies including some of the following
o CRM – Service (Salesforce.com Service Cloud) – Mandatory
o Should have done full cycle implementation, apart from being an advisory for future roadmap – Mandatory
o Knowledge about CPQ, Pardot, Experience Cloud – Good to have
o Digital Self-service – Account experience, Virtual assistant
o Help & Answers – Search, Knowledge management
o Customer Onboarding – Training, Learning Management Systems, Virtual meetings
o Reporting and Analytics
- Deep understanding and extensive experience in leading-edge CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Industry knowledge of best-in-class customer service and enabling technology trends, prior experience in an enterprise customer service organization
- Experience working in teams who have designed and implemented custo
Location: North Carolina
Job date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 02:12:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!