Job description: Position Summary
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feels and share new ideas with your colleagues – without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center. This role is on the Strategy and Analytics team.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Function as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ requirements. Be responsible for developing and testing solutions that aligns with clients’ systems strategy, requirements, and design as well as supporting system implementation. Manage data pipeline process starting from acquisition to ingestion, storage, and provisioning of data to point-of-impact by modernizing and enabling new capabilities. Facilitate Data Integration on traditional and Hadoop environments by assessing client’s enterprise IT environments. Guide clients to the future IT environment state to support meeting their long-term business goals. Enhance business drivers through enterprise-scale applications that enable visualization, consumption, and monetization of both structured and unstructured data.
Deloitte Consulting’s Analytics & Cognitive, Artificial Intelligence and Data Ops offering leverages the power of analytics, robotics, and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, create and manage large-scale organizational intelligence, and generate insights that catalyze growth and efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in Spark, Scala, Angular, or Python programming/scripting experience
- 3+ years of software development and programming
- 1+ years’ experience in Hadoop (Cloudera distribution) Hive Tuning, Bucketing, Partitioning, UDF, UDAF
- 2+ years’ experience in one or more of the following: NOSQL Data Base such as HBase, MongoDB or Cassandra
- 1+ years’ experience in one or more of the following: Kafka, Spark streaming, Sqoop, Oozie, Airflow, Control-M, Presto, No SQL, SQL
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to clients, technical, business and management teams
- Travel up to 10% annually (while some travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, nonessential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- This can be a virtual role, but must live in one of these locations within a commutable distance from the Deloitte office: Rosslyn, Los Angeles, Boston, McLean, Orange County, Alexandria, Washington DC, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Denver, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Sacramento, Baltimore, San Diego, Atlanta, Austin, Boca Raton, Charlotte, Huntsville, Miami, Milwaukee, New Orleans, Portland, Raleigh, Richmond, Rochester, Orlando, Mechanicsburg, Pittsburgh, Tampa, Kansas City, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Phoenix, Harrisburg, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Tallahassee, Grand Rapids, Tulsa, Louisville, Columbus, Greensboro, San Antonio, Nashville, Dayton, Salt Lake City, Memphis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Hermitage, Des Moines, Davenport, San Juan, Birmingham
- Must be authorized to work in US. Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Expert level usage with Jenkins, Git, Hub
- Big Data certification
- Experience on data lakes, datahub implementation
- Knowledge on AWS or Azure platforms
- Knowledgeable in techniques for designing Hadoop-based file layout optimized to meet business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Engineering or MIS
- Able to translate business requirements into logical and physical file structure design
- Ability to build and test solution in Agile delivery manner
- Ability to articulate reasons behind the design choices being made
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 07:24:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!