Company: Advanced Clinical Services
Job description: OVERVIEW
We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team out of South San Francisco, California as a SQL/Python Developer. This remote position will create internal databases and web interfaces to house historical and future data from our clinical programs. Their work will have a direct impact on the organization and the larger clinical industry, making this an amazing career opportunity.
- Implement the data infrastructure for storing, tracking, searching, and making use of our genomic data
- Develop cloud-based databases, data management tools, and web applications for HBV clinical programs, in compliance with CFR 21 Section 11 and other relevant regulations
- Create SOPs, best practices, playbooks, and other documents in server management in an enterprise environment, including installation, configuration, backup, recovery, upgrades, and schema changes
- Conduct data collection, gathering requirements, and other duties as assigned
- Hands-on development expertise with traditional RDBMS such as MySQL
- Experience with building Python Flask web apps with SQL as a backend database on a Cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- In-depth understanding and experience with data management (permissions, recovery, security, and monitoring)
- Proficient using UNIX/Linux and shell scripting languages (Bash)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field from an accredited university with 6+ years of experience or Master’s Degree with 4+ years of experience in database design, development, and administration
To be a best-fit your strengths must include:
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.
It is Advanced Group’s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation/sexual preference, pregnancy/maternity, genetic information, marital status, physical/mental disability, medical condition, military/veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 02:46:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!