Job description: Career Category Information Systems
Amgen is a values-based organization with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward our mission: to serve patients. We provide the capabilities, resources, and rewards of a global enterprise, while maintaining the entrepreneurialism and pioneering spirit that marked our early days as a biotechnology innovator.
Are you looking for an opportunity to drive technology innovation by establishing stable and comprehensive processes? You understand that true progress is made at the intersection of business and technology, and as a business analyst, you’ll be highly skilled in both. You like to work with an Agile team as they develop digital products to support your clients’ most pressing missions. We’re looking for someone like you to propel business analysis and processes forward, as well as delve into technology trends to deliver user-friendly, value added client experiences.
As a Sr. Business Analyst, you’ll develop leading-edge CRM and Order management business solutions by partnering with your team of architects, developers, testers, and other key stakeholders identifying business needs, user requirements, and develop user stories. You will understand the overall direction and user needs clearly, and you will lead your team as they fulfill these needs by creating deployable features.
This position is responsible for documenting requirements and processes for scalable solutions on the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform, SAP Order to Cash processes, Integration platforms and Robotic Process Automation technologies for the evolution of our service, commerce, distribution and logistics systems and capabilities. You will drive the adoption of standard software development, engineering, and release processes as Scrum Master, and utilize Agile and Dev/Ops best practices.
- Develop strong partnerships with the CRM and order management business owners to understand the strategic direction, business process, and business needs and translate them into value-added information technology deliverables.
- Gather and facilitate alignment on global business requirements and priorities for the purpose of selecting CRM and order management related applications.
- Key functional architect for the integration of CRM and order management systems with other enterprise systems, services, and suppliers.
- Production support for CRM and order management systems, including researching and resolving problems; supporting scheduled activities; and recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Recommend process improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
- Produce process flows, project charters, presentations, requirements, and any other types of documentation necessary to effectively convey existing processes and future needs.
- Coach business team on the capabilities and limitations of technologies, and how it can most effectively and efficiently meet their needs.
- Translate business needs into Epics and User stories, document Epics and User stories.
- Manage the business feature backlog.
- Represent the business team, negotiating reasonably and logically on their behalf.
- Participate in refinement/grooming sessions, providing business goals and fine details to the development team.
- Participate in all Scrum events and be always available during business hours to provide any needed information to the development team in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with developers during the development cycle to test and ensure the solution will meet or exceed business expectations.
- Develop User Acceptance plans and testing scripts.
- Perform User Acceptance testing.
- Facilitate User Acceptance sessions, document user feedback, and manage change requests.
- Define all test/seed data needs for User Acceptance testing and perform data uploads into test environment.
- Produce user training documentation and perform user training.
- Proactively identify and recommend optimization and automation opportunities for the business team.
- Build reports and dashboards for the business team.
- Work closely with members of the Product team, and cross-functionally with business and other IS partners using Agile, scrum and lean principles
- Work in a changing environment, under pressure, handling multiple projects simultaneously
Doctorate degree and 1 – 3 years of related experience
Master’s degree and 3 – 5 years of related experience
Bachelor’s degree and 5 – 8 years of related experience
Associate degree and 10+ years of directly related experience
- Experience in Software Engineering and Development
- Strong learning agility, ability to pick up new technologies
- Strong experience working with Agile methodology & DevOps (Jenkins, JIRA, GitHub) frameworks with successful experience working in a collaborative team environment
- A thorough understanding of web services, data modeling, and enterprise application integration concepts – including experience with Salesforce platform, Integrations with Mulesoft and SAP
- Data analysis and reporting experience by using analytics, visualization, and database technologies
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Demonstrably excellent, context-specific, and adaptive communication and presentation skills across a variety of audiences and situations; established habit of proactive thinking and behavior and the desire and ability to self-start/learn and apply new technologies
- Expertise with translating business requirements to technical requirements and recommend solutions
- Knowledge of or experience in supply chain processes like order to cash, distribution, customer service
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Our culture is what makes Amgen a special place to work. We have a powerful shared purpose around our mission – to serve patients. We respect one another, recognize contributions, and have embedded collaboration, trust, empowerment, and inclusion in all that we do.
We equip all our staff members to live well-rounded, healthy lives. Amgen provides benefits for transgender employees and continues to pride itself on industry-leading, family-friendly offerings for families of all compositions.
Amgen focuses on areas of high, unmet medical needs, and uses its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people’s lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the world’s leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
If you’re seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you’ll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops, and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Job date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 23:40:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!