Company: Stratford Solutions Inc.
Job description: Job Title: Sr. Business Systems Applications Specialist
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
Location: San Diego, CA
Pay Rate: $71.80/hr
- The primary role of IT Application function is to analyze, design, develop and maintain IT applications based on business requirements across all business functionalities. Key deliverables include using current programming languages and source code to develop, test, debug complex applications and provide post-production support within the agreed time, quality, performance and budget constraints. Working closely with key stakeholders, DBAs, and system administration to define and document technical specifications and schedules.
Interview: 45-minute Zoom with the hiring manager is IST time zone.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The primary objective of Business Systems Applications specialization within IT Applications Job Family is to support and maintain enterprise wide applications associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of data for internal department planning and activities.
- Key responsibilities include basic design, development, enhancement and updating of applications, including table definitions and security standards.
- Builds and produces reports using query and flexible reporting tools to meet the requirements of business management and staff.
- Sets up user accesses and trains users on application.
- Recommends changes in applications development, maintenance and system standards.
- Performs work in a specialized area of expertise that requires knowledge of fundamental themes, principles and concepts. Typically requires a university degree or equivalent work experience.
- Responsibilities might include:
(1) Performing routine professional-based activities (early in career)
(2) Contributing to and managing projects (mid-career)
(3) Providing advice/direction in primary areas of expertise (specialist and expert)
(4) Leveraging professional expertise and relationships to contribute to strategy and drive business results (principal)relationships to contribute to strategy and drive business results (principal) * Networks with contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Leads a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- Frequently leads sub-functional teams or projects and train and mentor junior team members.
- Serves as a best practice resource within own area of work.
- Oracle Techno/Functional Specialist with experience in Oracle CRM and SCM Applications
- Proven ability to design solutions, optimize and integrate business processes across systems
- Should have working experience on – Teleservices, Depot Repair, Service Contracts and Installed Base Modules. Knowledge of Field Service, Contact Centre would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of other applications like Order Management, Inventory, Purchasing etc.
- Should be able to support the existing applications and processes by solving day to day issues
- Should be able to lead the new innovations and enhancement requests to support the future business requirements
- Should be able work with cross functional teams to co-ordinate dependencies
- Liaise with Product owners, cross functional teams and various business stakeholders in various stages of solution delivery
- Good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL, to work closely with developers and provide guidance on technical architecture
- Experience with reporting and BI tools like Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Should be able to write queries independently
- An understanding and working knowledge of the Salesforce (SFDC)
- US Citizen
- Green Card
- Dental, Eye Care, Medical
Expected salary: $71.8 per hour
Location: San Diego, CA
Job date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 23:38:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!