Company: DWFritz Automation
Job description: Job Title: Sr. Manager, Sales Operations
Location: Wilsonville, OR
Department: Sales & Business Development
Job Type: Full-Time
DWFritz Automation has been engineering and building precision automation solutions for over 45 years. In the last 10 years, we have grown our global footprint with employees and clients in the U.S., Asia, and Europe, while diversifying the industries we serve.
What’s our secret to success?
We’re the company that can solve the challenges that nobody else can. We do so by hiring incredibly talented employees who innovate through team-work.
Why would you want to work here?
We are a progressive company that continually strives towards being world-class in our practices, cutting-edge with our technology, and empowering with our leadership. We believe in big things, because we believe in our employees who impress us every day with their ideas and their execution.
Our World Headquarters operates from a modern, state-of-the-art facility located in Wilsonville, Oregon. Our employees enjoy standing desks, a recreation room, a fitness room, and a hearty oatmeal breakfast to start each day. Our spacious lunch room is the venue for weekly All Staff meetings and our frequent “Lunch and Learns.”
We also know how to have fun at DWFritz. From ping-pong tournaments and monthly socials to working with our community through our RISE program and paid volunteer day, we know well how to work and play together. We hope you get the chance to visit our building and experience a culture that is unlike any other.
The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for supporting the sales team across DWFritz’s Engineer to Order, Build to Print, and ZeroTouch business segments, and ensuring that the proper tools and processes are in place to maximize sales team effectiveness. You will have responsibility for managing the technical sales engineering group, establishing and managing a sales lead generation program in partnership with marketing to build the sales funnel, management of the sales processes, establishing and measuring sales KPIs and metrics, providing weekly and monthly reporting, weekly sales forecasting, managing the Salesforce CRM database, and reviewing and negotiating customer contracts. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background, experience setting up and running a CRM system and related tools stack, experience creating reports and dashboards and strong business acumen to guide analysis to help the leadership team make valuable business decisions. You will be the primary interface with sales, marketing, finance, and support organizations to drive operational efficiency and sales enablement. The desired candidate needs to demonstrate strong operations, program management and leadership skills, and stellar cross-functional relationship management.
- Review and negotiate customer contracts directly with the customer to include NDAs, Master Supply Agreements, and Statements of Work. Work with outside legal counsel and internal resources to resolve contract issues.
- Review and negotiate distribution agreements working directly with Distributor and outside legal counsel.
- Develop and negotiate lead finder agreements to help increase lead generation for DWFritz sales teams.
- Build and manage technology supplier partnership program to build strong partnerships between DWFritz and Supplier Sales Teams with the goal of increasing lead generation and building the sales funnel. Work with outside sales team to ensure regular engagement with technology partners, logging information in salesforce, and producing dashboards to track program success.
- Establish and drive lead generation program in partnership with marketing to ensure a steady stream of qualified leads and new sales funnel opportunities to meet revenue and growth objectives.
- Provide initial screening for new sales leads prior to distribution to regional sales team. Track leads through the entire sales cycle from initial contact through proposal generation.
- Work with regional sales team to ensure weekly that salesforce data is complete and accurate to enable financial forecasting and resource planning activities.
- Improve the effectiveness of the sales team by establishing, documenting, updating (based on continuous improvement activities), and training the sales team on all sales processes.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of the selling process to enable effective interaction with the outside sales team.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of DWFritz’s core capabilities, products, customers, and markets, and utilize this knowledge to successfully lead Sales Support Operations
- Manage and lead the Technical Sales Engineering team to generate world class technical proposals to help close business.
- Drive the adoption of Salesforce.com as a productivity tool and business platform across the Sales Organization and define solutions in Salesforce.com to support business processes
- Manage, develop and administer Salesforce.com CRM for the sales team and ensure data integrity (including creating custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, workflows, and approval processes)
- Expand or modify the CRM ecosystem and other sales tools to serve new purposes or improve work flow
- Partner with Sales to develop and maintain tools, templates, and frameworks to streamline and scale the Sales team’s productivity
- Maintain, update and publish weekly sales forecasts to the appropriate internal teams.
- Develop and maintain operational reports, dashboards and workflows to monitor overall sales health, data integrity, and other key objectives and performance indicators
- Improve team performance and funnel conversion. Develop KPIs and metrics, proactively review and identify lead and lag indicators
- Develop and manage programs with technology partner suppliers
- Establish and maintain a competitive analysis database to aid the sales team in the sales process
- Work with the sales team to create, maintain and utilize a consistent sales process.
- Review proposals to ensure adherence to internal standards and guidelines.
- Proactively interact with Sales and other areas of the business to continuously find ways to improve processes that will increase customer satisfaction and maximize potential growth
- Review all proposals prior to submission to customer to ensure adherence to standards and provide feedback to help close business
- Provide on-boarding for new hires
- Track sales activities and expenses
- Assist in other sales related activities as necessary
- Technical aptitude necessary to understand DWFritz’s business
- Strong communication, verbal and written.
- Proactive in anticipating needs.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Adaptive and comfortable with change.
- Strong system and analytical approach to work.
- Deep knowledge of selling
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively utilize CRM tools to monitor performance and effectiveness of lead generation
- Demonstrated effectiveness in new business development strategies and lead qualification
- Ability to work effectively in an office-based environment
- Ability to travel as required meeting team and department goals (25%)
Your Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, business administration and/or other related field.
- Experience in technical field desired
- 3+ years Sales Operations or equivalent operations experience
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical/ non-technical team members alike
- 3+ years of analytical work experience working with data to identify trends and make recommendations
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com and In-depth knowledge of SFDC configuration, dashboards, custom reports, custom fields and visual documentation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, strong skills in Excel with the ability to quickly ramp on analytics tools
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing work time efficiently
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle stressful situations
- Experience building processes for sales teams from the ground up
- Outstanding ability to collaborate, understand, and empathize with others
- Strong verbal & written communicator.
- Willing to travel to visit partners (30%)
Equal Opportunity Statement
DWFritz is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, the company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy or related medical conditions, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, uniformed service or any other consideration protected by federal state and local laws. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee.
DWFritz is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.
Location: Wilsonville, OR
Job date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 04:27:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!