Company: Zero Fox
Job description: OPPORTUNITY OVERVIEW
seeks a Sr. Marketing Manager to own our account-based marketing program, working
closely with our marketing, sales, and product teams to educate, engage and excite our key enterprise accounts and customers. Their mission will be to partner with the sales teams to drive sales pipeline and revenue through account-targeted programs. This role will be a critical resource in creating engagements with strategic accounts through multiple channels and in tandem with digital, demand, partner, and field marketing.
Role & responsibilities
- Develop account-based marketing (ABM) programs. Work with the Product Marketing team to develop content targeted to a business audience and mapped to the buyer’s journey, including crisp and succinct product benefits, commercial insights, messaging, and sales decks.
- efine and build out the ABM tech stack.
- Lead ongoing account check-ins with sales team to ensure account goals, key contacts and account plans remain on track, and discuss upcoming account requirements and modifications
- Recommend, plan, create and execute account-based marketing programs in partnership with regional account executives to drive awareness and pipeline generation within key enterprise accounts.
- Guide the team to execute from content creation to delivery using the right mix of digital marketing, inbound, broad-based, and field marketing activities.
- Leverage account-based data and technology to help our marketing and sales teams attract, engage, convert, and grow strategic accounts
- Lead the team in developing an overall top account marketing strategy, including project planning for strategic account sales campaigns, including sales readiness, targeting and list acquisition, email/digital marketing strategy, events, tracking and measurement.
- Collaborate with sales operations to develop the appropriate marketing metrics for these accounts, including visibility into marketing campaign results and effectiveness, including lead generation, opportunity creation, pipeline contribution, and ROI of our marketing efforts within the account.
- Manage overall programs budget and work with cross-functional digital marketing and events team members to execute campaigns.
- Provide administrative support where and when required to ensure the smooth running of the ABM initiatives; assist with various campaigns, setting up chosen ABM tools & SFDC campaigns.
Skill & experience qualifications
- Technology B2B Marketing (Cybersecurity a plus), typically obtained in 6+ years, with at least 3 years focused on ABM marketing
- Experience designing and executing 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and business
- Proven success (revenue generation) of multi-channel demand generation campaigns, as well as complex and variable ABM execution using both automated and disruptive technologies via inbound and outbound channels
- Technical knowledge of the latest ABM marketing tools and channels
- Confidence and are comfort working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Competence in all areas of marketing including strategy, plans, sales enablement, thought leadership and demand generation
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity; graphic design capabilities are a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with intertwining deadlines while staying focused on the details
- Strong project management, organizational, communication and writing skills
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Willingness and flexibility to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Experience with marketing automation (Marketo a plus)
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Community-driven culture
- Generous time off
- Comprehensive health benefits & 401(k) plan
- Fun, modern workspace with regular team events
- Wellness offerings
- Ready to apply? Visit us at
to find out more and join the best team in the security industry. * Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
‘s mission is clear: we protect customers – their data, their assets and their people – across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.
Location: Baltimore, MD
Job date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 03:28:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!