Job description: Senior Python Developer Product Remote, United States San Diego, California Radnor, Pennsylvania Providence, Rhode Island
Description We are looking for a python web application developer to build our new mobile first application to help our customer improve their financial health. Work with an agile team in a start-up environment to bring our vision to the market. This is a green field project. Bring your experience in using proven and current technologies to help us get this to market within a year.
- Collaborate with product and business teams to define our product, balancing features with time to market.
- Design and implement a microservice based application using python, Django, Flask and related frameworks, in AWS or Azure
- Create a scalable, testable, documented application so that we can grow the product over time.
- Keep up with technology changes in our space and leverage them when appropriate
- Work independently to delivery software on time
- Document all aspect of your work
- Train, mentor and collaborate with other team members to ensure our teams maintain high standards
- Learn our business and help to align technology innovation with our customer needs
- Participate in product design, offer new ideas and understand that not every idea will be adopted
- Communicate professionally with other business units and customers as needed for demos and support of our products
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Software Engineering; or equivalent work experience required
- 8+ years of software development experience, of which
- 5+ years of experience in building and deploying web applications using the python ecosystem like Django, Flask
- Experience in building applications in the cloud, AWS or Azure, using containers like Docker
- Experience building and consuming APIs to interact with front end SPA and other applications using REST orGraphQL
- Experience in working in an agile environment to quickly iterate and deliver features to users
Additional Skills we like:
- Experience in building financial applications
- Experience in working with data using machine learning tools and data analysis tools like pandas, Scikit, TensorFlow
- Experience with database technologies beyond relational, like MongoDB
- Experience with React, particularly React Native
We are working with the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive. Not only do our solutions help financial professionals streamline their workflow and add efficiency to their business, they also — more importantly – create an unmatched, interactive client experience that builds trust and strengthens the advisor-client relationship.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
We cannot provide sponsorship at this time. Candidates eligible to work in the US encouraged to apply.
Job date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 05:17:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!