Job description: Senior Python Developer
Remote – Long term contract
Apply directly to email@example.com
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No Corp to Corp.
Description We are looking for a senior level python web application developer to build a new Customer Service automation product for a major travel site. This is a green field project and you will on a very small team with major independence.
- Collaborate with product and business teams to define our product, balancing features with time to market.
- Design and implement a microservice based application using python, Django, Flask and related frameworks, in AWS or Azure
- Create a scalable, testable, documented application so that we can grow the product over time.
- Keep up with technology changes in our space and leverage them when appropriate
- Work independently to delivery software on time
- Document all aspect of your work
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Software Engineering; or equivalent work experience required
- 8+ years of software development experience, of which
- 5+ years of experience in building and deploying web applications using the python ecosystem like Django, Flask
- Experience in building applications in the cloud, AWS or Azure, using containers like Docker
- Experience building and consuming APIs to interact with front end SPA and other applications using REST orGraphQL
- Experience in working in an agile environment to quickly iterate and deliver features to users
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 02:29:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!