Company: Siri InfoSolutions Inc
Job description: Job Title: Sr. Python Developer (Very Strong on Restful API Development)
Location: Irving, TX (REMOTE ONLY TILL COVID RESTRICTIONS)
Duration: 12 months (With high Possibility of Contract Extension)
TAX Terms: W-2 OR 1099
(C2C option is available only for those Candidates who have their Own Corporation and are Sole Proprietors of the Corporation)
Preferred Work Authorization:
US Citizens, GC holders, GC-EAD, TN Visa, EAD (GC/H4/L2/OPT/J2)
Candidates on H1B Visa can only be considered if ready for Visa Transfer
- Executes full product life-cycle (inception through deprecation) to create highly scalable and flexible RESTful APIs to enable an infinite number of digital products.
- Collaborates with other Engineers, Creative/UX designers, Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Business Analysts and Architects.
- The SSE must have a strong and continuously growing proficiency in RESTful API development focused on Python and Node.js. This includes actively participating in designing, developing, reviewing, testing and deploying APIs (including supporting infrastructure) to drive our digital products.
- Some experience mentoring more junior developers recommended.
- Experience performing code reviews.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- 5+ years of python server development using Django, Flask, Bottle or other python frameworks
- 6+ years’ industry experience
- Ability to write unit-tested and maintainable code
- Expertise working with and building RESTful APIs
- Expert in Python
- Knowledgeable in cloud platforms (preferably AWS: both traditional EC2 and serverless Lambda), micro-services architecture, CI/CD solutions, Docker, Kubernetes , DevOps principles, message queue systems, and background task management.
- Experience with API security frameworks, token management and user access control including OAuth, JWT, etc.
- Solid foundation and understanding of relational and NoSQL database principles.
- Well organized with a bias for action with minimal direction.
- A team player with a start-up/entrepreneur mindset.
- Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Understanding of OOP and Data Structures and know when to apply them in daily coding scenarios
- Message queues (RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, ActiveMQ etc.)
- Background task processing (Celery, etc.)
- Basic understanding of modern web components (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Ability to self-organize with minimal guidance/competing priorities and work effectively within a team
- Large organization experience – Large Scale projects
- Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUM environment.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. IT Recruiter
Siri InfoSolutions Inc
3 Ethel Rd, Suite # 302 Edison NJ 08817.
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.
Location: Irving, TX
Job date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 22:01:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!