Job description: This is a 100% remote position. Candidates can be located in The United States or Canada
Genesys is looking for an experienced Sr. Salesforce Developer with strong experience in Salesforce CPQ, billing and platform related technologies. This role is responsible for providing overall mentorship regarding architecture, strategies and techniques for the CPQ and billing product solutions. Will be working closely with Business and IT Go-To-Market team members to detail and ensure product solutions support business needs, follow strong architectural principles, use system resources efficiently and integrate cleanly with the UI and server components of Salesforce CPQ. The candidate is expected to have solid experience in implementing new Salesforce CPQ and billing solutions and migrating from legacy CPQ solutions to Salesforce CPQ & billing. The candidate will be customer focused, highly collaborative and constantly seek input to ensure success. The candidate should be ready to get their hands dirty and jump in and troubleshoot/modify CPQ configurations, write code/troubleshoot if necessary (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, front end web technologies & data migration).
- Technical design and implementation of Quote to Cash solutions using Salesforce CPQ and billing
- Create proof of concepts (POCs) and build prototypes quickly to evaluate the mapping of custom CPQ functionality to Salesforce CPQ.
- Optimization of solutions through an understanding of business needs and technology capabilities
- Serve as a Lead developer to ensure deliverables for Salesforce.com projects are done in line with best practices and strategic platform direction.
- Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform, including technical and functional capabilities; ability to execute on highly complex or specialized projects.
- Participate in the development of architectures, strategies, and policies around data governance, including master data management, metadata management, data quality and data profiling.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of a broad range of emerging technology trends and identifies opportunities where technology might be deployed to deliver business improvements and competitive advantage.
- Validate software quality and conformance to specifications and business requirements through unit-functional testing and identify the root cause of defects and develop fixes in the system.
- Collaborate closely with offshore development team, manage the code quality and delivery to implement scalable technical solutions to business challenges and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Technology, or in a related field.
- 7 + years of Experience in designing & implementing full stack CPQ solutions using Salesforce Platform such as Steel brick Salesforce CPQ, Apttus CPQ, Oracle CPQ, etc. Salesforce CPQ and billing experience is preferred.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills to set up and interpret logic, data tables, and rule relationships.
- Proficiency in various CPQ functionalities like perpetual and subscription-based licensing, Usage billing, seasonal licensing, amendments, extensions, co-terming and renewals.
- Design, configure, administer, and customize SFDC CPQ including, but not limited to, Salesforce lightning APEX class, APEX triggers and supporting test classes, Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Custom Fields, Validation Rules and Visual Force Pages.
- Own system configuration and user setups as needed. Configure fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, saved searches and dashboards.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities of the business and seek out ways to develop new skills.
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant and Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certifications
- Salesforce Certified Application and/or System Architect
- Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist
- Experience with quote document generation and integration with conga composer and DocuSign is preferred.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Telehealth coverage
- Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Open Time Off
- 401(k) matching program
- Adoption Assistance
- Infertility treatments
See more Genesys benefits information at
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Genesys. We continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19 pandemic and are conducting remote hiring and onboarding processes. All hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at this time. We utilize Zoom video meetings and phone calls during the interview process. We will be working remotely through at least December 31, 2021, in most locations, and we are re-evaluating the opening date of all the Genesys offices on an ongoing basis.
Every year, Genesys® orchestrates more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Through the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize Experience as a Service℠, our vision for empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty. Visit .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Job date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 03:11:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!