Company: University of Tennessee
Job description: Sr. Salesforce Software Developer
The University of Tennessee’s Office of Information Technology (OIT) is seeking a Senior Salesforce Software Developer to join our Applications team.
This position will primarily support the implementation of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. This is a technical leadership position, and the selected individual will guide development efforts of other developers. They will work under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Applications and alongside a project manager, business analysts, and less experienced Salesforce developers.
Primary responsibilities of the Senior Salesforce Software Developer role include understanding the big picture, proposing software designs, guiding other developers on proper coding methods and design patterns, developing documentation, and supporting security solutions and change management procedures.
The ideal candidate will be a leader and collaborator with a good understanding of the Salesforce platform and able to support the business objectives of the campus.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Extensive Salesforce development experience
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using web services and other technologies
- Experience in use of APIs, Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, and Declarative Tools
- Experience implementing the platform end-to-end, including data conversion, post-production support and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with others across functional boundaries and varying experience levels
- A good communicator and decision maker
- Ability to take direction and to collaborate
- Ability to develop thorough documentation and mentor team members
- Experience in Higher Education setting
- Experience working in a team-focused environment
- Experience with agile or waterfall software development methodologies
Review of applications will begin seven days from the initial job listing and continue until the position is filled. Interested applicants please submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references.
Location: Knoxville, TN
Job date: Sat, 05 Mar 2022 01:00:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!