Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Job description: Job Description
Sr. SAP Cloud for Customer Functional Analyst
How will you make an impact?
We are seeking qualified candidates to join the SAP Service Cloud for Customer (C4C) platform and delivery team, to execute projects, implement transformational capability and return strategic value through our Thermo Fisher IT Landscape.
Thermo Fisher continues to lead in the advancement and unification of our customers field service experiences, and with this position you will be a key part of an exciting and fast paced IT team that drives development and deployment of digital technology through our service businesses. In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead cross divisional process standardization, efficiency improvements, automation, and integrated technologies that work across multiple customer teams; all through the continued development of a common global service platform.
- Develop and implement technical solutions based on business requirements according to standard templates within the Agile process
- Communicate and collaborate with product owners and users to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to execute technical execution and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance
- Serve as the collaboration partner for the user community, product managers and software development teams through which requirements flow
- Understand the strategic business direction to identify opportunities for technology improvements and innovation
- Liaise between business, technology teams and support teams for support and troubleshooting
- Comply with company’s Quality, Compliance and Global IT Policies & Procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or related field
- Familiarity with service business process and platforms such as SAP Service Cloud, SAP Cloud for Customer, SAP ERP, SAP Integration and Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Understanding of Project Management principles and a solid grasp of LEAN/AGILE methodology
- Practical application of various software development methodologies
- Excellent documentation skills
- Able to assume and complete assignments independently
- Ability to explain and champion technical concepts to various levels of the organization
- Excellent customer service skills
- A thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed environment
- Global travel of up to 25%
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- 6 years domain expertise in Service including business process and configuration experience in the Service Management modules of SAP with at least 2 full implementation life cycles
- Functional experience in design and configuration of the following process, Master Data Management, Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Lean Order Management, Fact Sheets, Data Cleansing, Marketing Attributes, Service Agreement Management, Quotation Management (Sales and Service), Order Management (Sales and Service), Service Contract Management, Opportunity Management, Task and Activity Management, Installed Base Management, Complaints and Returns, Web UI Interface, Service Organizational Management, Service Oriented Architecture
- Familiarity with SAP integrations, to various systems/applications and investigating and resolving integration issues
- Functional knowledge and proven design of security roles and objects
- High level understanding of SFDC Sales processes and capabilities
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 100,000+ extraordinary minds have a unique story to tell. Join us as we collectively contribute to the singular mission of – enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 02:40:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!