Job description: – Develop scalable debugger tools for CPU and GPU architectures (next generation)
– Actively engage in requirements gathering, architecture/design, and project scope
– Create and maintain documentation for tool use including installation and maintenance
– Collaborate with 3rd party vendors on new tool versions, new features, and changes to APIs
What You Need for this Position
– 5+ years of enterprise software development experience
– Heavy C programming and C++
– Debugging tools experience (Valgrind, GDB, etc.)
– Experience developing tools in an agile CI/CD environment
– Linux systems administration and Linux application development
– Exposure to parallel computing algorithms
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
Bonus Points for:
– GPU software development tools and GPU APIs
– CI/CD (Jenkins and GitHub)
– Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
What’s In It for You
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package and benefits including but not limited to:
– Base ($130k to $155k)
So, if you are a Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply
Expected salary: $130000 – 160000 per year
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Job date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 05:32:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!