Company: Fannie Mae
Job description: Company Description
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nation’s housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will act as a team lead in the designing, producing, testing, or implementing software, technology, or processes, as well as lead processes for creating and maintaining IT architecture, large scale data stores, and cloud-based systems.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Unqork Developer role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Skilled in solutioning and development of apps on Unqork or other low-code/No-code SaaS platforms (example Salesforce, Appian, Microsoft Power Platform)
- Experience with JSON/API and AWS to integrate Unqork with other systems
- Role will have opportunity to design and build reusable Unqork solutions, determine best practices and governance for all divisions using Unqork, enable CICD and test automation capabilities on Unqork, build relationships with divisions to set and fulfill the Unqork roadmap, and lead a squad of Unqork developers to deliver on the roadmap.
- Independently determine the needs of the customer while identifying and resolving conflicting or complementary needs across customer groups.
- Applying advanced skill, knowledge and experience, design and develop software solutions to meet customer needs.
- Use a process-driven approach to leading design solutions.
- Implement new software technology and coordinate simultaneous implementation tasks across teams.
- May maintain or oversee the maintenance of existing software
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 4 years
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Programming including coding, debugging, and using relevant programming languages
- Skilled in presenting information and/or ideas to an audience in a way that is engaging and easy to understand
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal
- Relationship Management including managing and engaging stakeholders, customers, and vendors, building relationship networks, contracting, etc.
- Communication including communicating in writing or verbally, copywriting, planning and distributing communication, etc.
- Influencing including negotiating, persuading others, facilitating meetings, and resolving conflict
- Skilled in cloud technologies and cloud computing
- Experience using software and computer systems’ architectural principles to integrate enterprise computer applications such as xMatters, AWS Application Integration, or WebSphere
- Skilled in SQL
- Skilled in HTML
- Skilled in Python object-oriented programming
- Experience using APIs for developing or programming software
- Skilled in CSS
- Skilled in Excel
- Experience using JIRA
- Skilled in JSON
- Experience using BitBucket
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at email@example.com.
Location: Washington DC
Job date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 07:49:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!