Job description: Overview:
As Staff Manager, Product Insights and Analysis, you are a subject matter expert who will lead a team to provide direction to the activities of our big data/data science team and find actionable insights across the data from our solution portfolio. You will be responsible for defining the use cases, expected outcomes, and data sets and evaluating the patterns and trends and guide the machine learning techniques used in the business. You will be responsible for creating insightful data led narratives that will help maintain and drive revenue for existing customers and acquisition targets as well as provide a better overall user experience with Windstream services.
- Product owner for the Insights program to provide actionable insights to our customers, prospects, agents/partners, service delivery and support teams as well as our sales, account management and sales engineering groups
- Understand the telemetry available across the Windstream solution set including SD-WAN, Security, Voice, and WAN and LAN services including data on service and application performance, trouble tickets, customer interactions, customer orders and services
- Understand customer and business needs around stability and reliability of the services to create use cases and hypotheses
- Define the use cases and the datasets required to test the use case hypotheses and work with the big data team to create or augment business models and machine learning algorithms to drive repeatable insights
- Work with the functional areas to develop actions or automations based on the insights
- Define and document epics and use cases for the delivery of the insights to the target recipient: email, SMS, portal/mobile app, notifications, widgets, SFDC integration or other means
- Other duties as assigned
- Understanding of the creation and manipulation of statistical models and machine learning
- Mastery of SQL and Excel; experience with Python, Jupyter Notebook, Snowflake, RapidMiner or other statistical/analytical tools for data manipulation and analysis
- Experience as a product owner in an Agile development environment (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, Dev/Ops)
- Equally comfortable and effective working with highly technical teams (e.g. development/DBA/Big Data, architecture and engineering) as well as less technical teams (e.g. marketing and sales)
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred, in Business, Marketing, Technology, or equivalent work experience
- College degree in a Technical or related field and 8+ years professional level experience with 3-4 years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or 10-12 years professional level related Technical experience with 3-4 years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Technical experience required.
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience providing direction to high performing teams as a product owner
- 8+ years’ experience in Network or IT services product management or equivalent experience in an Engineering, Care/Repair, or data analytics capacity in a service provider environment
- Experience with data analytics across disparate data sources to monetized insights that are actionable and/or automatable
Job date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 05:03:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!