Company: Motion Recruitment
Job description: Job Description
Come join a company full of creative people who work with cutting edge warehouse management and logistics technologies such as Mobility, Telematics, Mission-Critical Business Systems, and Real-time Computing. They are looking for passionate professionals to join the ground-floor of a growing firm that is re-inventing IT with a laser focus on Innovation, Speed, and Business Value.
They are looking for a mid level python developer who can work the full development lifecycle (requirements, design, build, test and deploy) of a new application build. You will work directly with lead engineer and c-suite level executives to define project responsibilities, outcomes, timelines and impact. In this role you will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end and front-end components and working with junior developers to support the project.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5+ year’s experience in software development, coding and testing
- At least 3+ of Python development with related frameworks of Django and Flask
- Experience in Front-end frameworks jQuery or Angular
- Experience in Back-end Postgres Database
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a single system
- Microsoft Azure experience a plus
- Have a steadfast drive for excellence and can challenge themselves and their peers
- Enjoys working collaboratively in a cross-functional team
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, IT or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- Support the microservice approach to building a new application focused in warehouse management, supply chain logistics and robotics.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Perform functional testing, usability testing and assistance with User Acceptance Testing
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Resolve comments and/or seek clarifications from business users on technical solutions
- Variable compensation
- 401k Match
- Medical, dental & vision
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Expected salary: $100000 – 125000 per year
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 02:21:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!